- Where can I download the Prepdeck Instruction Manual?
- I have not received my order. How can I obtain a refund?
- Where is my order?
- Contact Us
- Is there a user guide for Prepdeck?
- How does the $40 off 2 or more Prepdeck promotion work?
- Can Prepdeck save me time in the kitchen?
- What is included with Prepdeck Gen 2?
- Can I use the containers in the freezer or the microwave?
- How do I clean Prepdeck?
- What materials are used in Prepdeck?
- What are Prepdeck Gen 2's Dimensions?
- How does the cutting board work?
What is your return policy?
We understand you may change your mind after shopping with us: if for any reason your Prepdeck by Dash purchase is unsatisfactory, we accept returns within 30 days of the original date of purchase. Prepdeck by Dash reserves the right to limit or reject returns when we suspect policy abuse or fraudulent behavior from a customer. In addition, bulk purchases are considered final sale and are not eligible to be returned.
Conditions for Returns:
- All original packaging and accessories must be included.
- The return must be initiated within 30 days from the order date and shipped back within 30 days from order date.
- Proof of purchase from our site (prepdeck.com) is required for all returns.
- Shipping fees and shipping insurance are not refundable.
- Partial returns of items included in bundles are not an option.
- Return shipping fees (up to 15% of order total) will be subtracted from your total refund.
Returns that do not meet the conditions outlined above may be subject to additional fees or denial of the refund.
To start a return, enter your order number and email address at our Returns Center.
Once we receive and inspect the returned item(s), we will process your refund within 7 business days, subject to policy adherence. The refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Certain items, such as bulk orders/wholesale orders, may not be eligible for returns. All gift card purchases are final sale.
Damaged or Defective Items:
If what you received is either damaged or defective, please reach out to our Customer Support team for help processing your warranty claim. For the fastest resolution, please submit a Damaged or Defective Claim here.